Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2 Mortal Kombat Mishaps 2

I'm sorry but is this what people find funny now?

Man either flash has gone downhill or I've just out grown this shit. Honestly you did some good animation but your jokes are just tacky, lame & not funny to people like me, but still the idiotic masses will love this, the world makes me teh cry

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

THANKS TO YOU I CAN READ AGAIN!!

BLESS YEE O KIND SIR

Ice-Bot Upgraded Ice-Bot Upgraded

Much potental to be somethings great

You have all the other departments down now all you need to do is figure out how to draw better in flash (but hey you draw better than I do in flash) and the series should do very well.

B-MAN responds:

Thanks, that means a lot.

Rad Street TA version 1 Rad Street TA version 1

Great try at a first game

And thanks for using my music ^_^

Fortune Cookie Fortune Cookie

Hey...

I helped out with this shit too(I made the high on pot joke & a couple of others)Still good for FORGETING ME IN THE CREDITS! XD

ImOnTheInternet responds:

Sorry your name some how got cut off and was placed in the brief box. I fixed it though now and your in.

Valentine Smoochie Valentine Smoochie

O my god...

that was hi-fucking-larious!I like Cupid the best.

Spook (3.21) Spook (3.21)

Ah spooky!!

"Couldn't get smaller without losing quality"

LOL, sorry but that made me laugh pretty hard. There isn't really any quality in this song, I'm pretty sure only mp3's are allowed at this time on NG AP so there are some pretty crap samples here. Otherwise, I like the arrangement, a bit repeditive, but there's enough to keep things flowing. A fun listen for what it is, even though it's not anything special for NG it's a 4

Tetris on Speed Tetris on Speed

Not all the reviews say it is

People say they can't find anything wrong so I thought I'd just give out a few things

1. Volumes could of been fixed up, especally on that starting synth to my left ear
2. It sticks WAY TO CLOSE TO THE ORIGINAL SONG, something done alot here on NG but on real VG Mix places like OCR & VGMix
3. A whole lot of fixed instruments, no real panning at all
4. Oh my god does it get repeditive and tiresome after only a little bit of time, you could of done some MASSIVE cutting into this
5. Through the whole thing it basicly plays the same parts over & over minus or plus a few things
6. Very very cheap sounding synths

Now for NG this is a 4, for a real VG ReMix site you're going to have to step it up by putting original stuff into your songs and editing the original notes. After reading the reviews I thought I'd hear something better, but no just overhyped NG music again.

(P.S: Not trying to say, "HEY NUBZ HE REALLY SUXZ()RS LOL!" Just pointing out you still have flaws to overcome before you move on to some real mixing

HouseMasta responds:

hooray! you decided to comment on this song which was done OVER A YEAR AND A HALF AGO!!!!! lol

it was one of my first submissions and youre right, for NG this rocks, but for real life it need some more improvemnt. look for a "tetris dirty remix" which should be out soon! :)

Flashburn - Crimson Keys Flashburn - Crimson Keys

Pretty fun for a bit...

Then, sadly, it gets repeditive. There's a feeling that you could of done more with the song, more instruments, more time on the mastering, that kind of stuff. Not to mention I just hear Mono, which isn't good for a song.

Still I enjoyed it, better than most stuff people are doing here. Tell me whenever you have a new song or work in progress and I'll try & help, just email me or get my AIM from my profile.

Flashburn responds:

Yes I agree with the mastering, I dont think i did that to my best potential